Cash App is a quick and convenient way to send, receive and invest cryptocurrency directly from your mobile device.
It’s important to know that verifying your CASH APP account can take up to 48 hours. This only needs to be done once, and from that point on your transactions will be quick and easy. But, if you are in a hurry to use cryptocurrency for the first time, we recommend the EDGE App which has a much quicker initial verification process.
Creating your CASH App Account
To install Cash App on your mobile, just head to your App Store or Play Store and search for “Cash App”.
Install the app, then register an account by following steps:
- Enter your mobile phone or email.
- A confirmation code will be sent to you.
- Enter the confirmation code on Cash App.
- Link your bank by entering a debit card number.
- Enter First and last name.
- Select a personal “$Cashtag” (must be a unique username for your account).
- You can now invite friends to use the app, or skip this step.
Funding your CASH App Account
With your Cash App account set up complete, you will first need to load it with funds, so follow the following instructions:
- Hit the Home icon at the bottom left of your screen.
- Tap “Add Cash”
- Enter an amount and tap the “Add” button at the bottom (the funds will be pulled directly from your bank account you previously linked during sign-up)
- On the following screens, you’ll need to confirm your name, DOB (Date of Birth), Social Security Number and home address. Complete their details and the funds will immediately be added to our Cash App Balance.
With your Cash App account funded, you’re now ready to buy Bitcoin. If this is the first time you’re using the app, you’ll need to complete verification first. If you’ve already verified your account, you can skip this section.
Verifying your account
- From the app’s Home Screen, tap “Bitcoin”
- Hit “Enable Withdrawals and Deposits”
- Cash App will request additional details such as email, reason you are using bitcoin and questions about your income & employment.
- You’ll be asked to verify your identity with a license or state ID, by scanning the front and back of your ID.To use the scanner, you need to center your ID and place the edges of the scanner frame as close to the edges of your ID as possible. The sides of the frame will highlight blue when positioned correctly. When all four sides are blue, the photo will be taken automatically.
- Take a clear, well-lit photo of your face.The app will begin processing your ID verification. This can take up to 48 hours for the verification process. You will see the “Verification in Progress” message on your screen now. As soon as verification is completed, this message will be removed and you’ll get an email and/or text message confirmation.
Buying Bitcoin (Once Account is Verified)
In order to buy Bitcoin, go to the “Investing” section of the app.
- Tap the wavy line (ticket tape icon) at the bottom of the screen, you’ll see “Stocks” and “Bitcoin” at the top, choose “bitcoin”.
- Hit the “Buy” button.
- Select an amount and hit “Next”.
- On the next screen hit “Confirm”
Note: If this is the first time you are buying Bitcoin, you will be asked to choose a 4-digit Cash Pin.
Depositing to your Sports Book Account
When you have funds in your Cash App, now it’s time to fund your sports account. First you will need to ask for an address to send funds to.
Please log in to your account and follow the following steps:
- Open que Cashier
- Select Deposit
- Select Bitcoin
- Enter the amount to deposit (must be the exact amount you want to deposit)
- Click on Request Address
- You will now need to copy this address. Please DO NOT type the address by hand. Always use the copy-paste feature!
Now, return to the Cash App so we can send the money. Please do the following:
- Go to the “Bitcoin” section.
- Hit “Withdraw Bitcoin”
- Choose your amount and hit “Withdraw” at the bottom.
- Now, you can either scan the QR Code from the America’s Bookie cashier, or hit “Enter Manually” so you can paste the Bitcoin Address you copied previously.
- Confirm the transfer and you are done!
- At this point, your deposit will be posted to the blockchain. It usually takes 10-60 minutes for deposits to be confirmed.
You can check your status on any transaction by going to the blockchain website and entering your deposit’s address: https://www.blockchain.com/explorer
Withdrawing from your Sports Book Account to Cash App
Making a withdrawal from your preferred sports book account to your Cash App account is just as easy as depositing.
- From the Home Tab, go to the “Bitcoin section.
- Hit “Deposit Bitcoin”
- Hit “Copy Address”
Go back to your Sports Book account and:
- Open the Cashier.
- Select Withdraw.
- Choose Bitcoin.
- Choose amount.
- Paste the Bitcoin Address you had copied from your EDGE App.
- Hit Verify Withdraw.
It normally takes only 2-3 hours for your withdrawal to be sent, but may take up to 48 hours in some rare cases.
When the Bitcoin arrives to your Cash App account, you can convert it to USD to be transferred over to your bank account.
We highly recommend converting the Bitcoin to USD as soon as you receive it. This way you can protect yourself against any possible drop in the value of Bitcoin.
- Go to the “Investing” Section
- Hit “Bitcoin” at the top of the screen.
- Tap on “Sell”
- Confirm the amount and hit “Confirm”.
With your funds converted back to USD, the final step is to take them out of your Cash App wallet and move them to your personal bank account.
- Go to the Home tab of the app.
- Just below you cash balance, hit “Cash out”
- Confirm the amount, and hit “Cash out” one more time.
- Choose “Standard” (takes about 3 days) or “Instant” (immediate, but for a fee)
- Select your bank and enter your bank login details.
- A confirmation code will be sent to you. Enter it to confirm, and withdrawal is complete.
Sportsbook Company’s interest is to send your funds as soon as you need it. If you have any problems with any withdrawal request, please contact the customer service representatives to receive assistance.